CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fall Cookies

Well - here are our Fall/Thanksgiving cookies. No - nothing spectacular, but that's because we had to frost them quick or else they'd be eaten before we could frost them at all! You see, the first attempt at making these cookies ended up in my sister's family and me eating all the dough (yes, a double batch) before we could turn out any baked cookies.

The second attempt I made the dough AND baked the cookies before any of my sister's kids got home from school. That was successful and luckily, I had my other sister to help get them frosted before any of them disappeared. And - in all honesty, sometimes it doesn't matter how elaborately decorated a cookie is right? It's mainly the taste that counts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment